Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

bundle plans

New Poster

bundle plans

Hello. I'm so frustrated right now.  I've been an Xfinity customer for as long as I can remember.  A few months back my HD box died and had to switch it out for a new one.  Went to the store and they gave me an X1 box (which I love) and said it would be the same price.  After a month my billing has gone up $25.00.  In the past I have tried calling to lower my bill because it's too high for me each month as is.  Now I just added $25.00 more.  I do not have any bells and whisles, just a basic HD plan.  No DVR, no premium channels.  Comcast has gotten out of hand.  I need to find a way to lower this bill or I am going to have to leave Comcast after all these years.  It's really disheartening.

Official Employee

Re: bundle plans

Hello sfscoccermom1. If you were just swapping the HD box, there certainly should not have been an increase in cost. It is possible you may have had a discount that expired on your bill coincidentally at this same time. If you were to review your last bill with your most recent bill, doing a side by side comparison would help you identify the cost increase. I can also help review your account for this increase. If you'd like me to take a look, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation