Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

billing

New Poster

billing

I think it's pretty crappy of you to charge me a $10.00 late charge for being 3 days late. I always pay my bill on time and I have a bad month and this is how you treat loyal customers. You are not the only choice these days. I already dropped your Tv sevice. Do I have to do the same to your over-priced internet too? Get it together and start treating your customers better.

Sincerly,

Close to being an ex customer.

Admin1

Re: billing

Hi darrinrig -- We are sorry that you feel this way about having a late fee applied to your account, even though your payment was late. Like many other companies, we do charge a late fee when you pay your bill late. This is a common practice implemented by many companies. 

We are able to help with your service price if you feel that it is too high. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will review your account for any available discounts that can be offered to you.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation