online now

discussions

billing and answer when call in to comcast

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 4

1.I would like it when i call comcast that i speak to a human not a computer

2. why is every year our comcast bill keeps on going up and up and up some of us are not rich and live on a fixed income and can not keep on paying high cable bills if you keep on raiseing your bill I will be forced to cancel the same goes for my familey all you are doing is making yourself richer and people like me poorer maybe if I get all the people to boycot your billing pratices maybe you will get the point .

if you have any question you can contact me

<Edited Email>

3 REPLIES
Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 2 of 4

1)  If you can't get to a human for some reason, hitting zero (0) at each prompt often confuses the computer, so that it hollers for human help.

2) You could try calling Comcast (see question 1 Smiley Happy) and asking if they have any promotions available.  Or reduce services, drop some or all of any premium channels you might have.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 3 of 4

Hello strtrkpastor. I definitely understand how this can be frustrating. I would like to help give you a better understanding of our promotions and packages and why the price increases after 12 months.

When you sign up for our bundled packages, you are given an service discount for the first 12 months of your contract as a promotional rate, then after the 12 months you are billed the normal price of the services you are receiving.

I understand you stated you are on a fixed income. If you need to downgrade your package or services while you are in a contract agreement, please keep in mind you can do so at any time with no penalty, as long as you maintain at least 1 level of service. For example, if you have TV, Internet, and Phone and need to cancel 1 or more services to lower your monthly bill - you can do so by keeping at least 1 of the 3 services active to complete your contract. 

If you would like to take a look at the current promotions available in your area, please click here. If you see a new package or promotion that you are more comfortable with financially, I can help with getting this applied to your account.  

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Gold Problem Solver

Message 4 of 4

strtrkpastor wrote: ... if you have any question you can contact me at my e-mail adress ...

Please edit your message to remove the email address you posted. If you don't, your message will probably be deleted. The forums are public and it isn't safe to post personal information here. It's also against forum rules (see http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Forums-Policy-and-Guidelines/m-p/2618379#M1).

To edit, log in to the Forums and, while viewing your message, click Options, Edit Message.