New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

bill too high

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

bill too high

My promotional price ended last year and I am looking to find something cheaper.  I have called comcast every 2 months and even made an appointment to talk to someone at an Xfinity store but no one was able to help me.  The cost is just too high and I do not even need or use all of the triple-play package I have.   I might try the retention department or just might have to call and cancel my service.

Accepted Solution

Bye Bye Comcast

I have been a comcast customer for many years.   I have been trying to get my bill lowered for a year already.  I have called comcast every couple of months and have also gone to an Xfinity store - but to no avail.  I have also posted on the forum with no help given.  They try real hard to get new customers with great promotions but once they have you and the promotion ends..................Looks like no other choice but to say Bye

View answer in context
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Bye Bye Comcast

I have been a comcast customer for many years.   I have been trying to get my bill lowered for a year already.  I have called comcast every couple of months and have also gone to an Xfinity store - but to no avail.  I have also posted on the forum with no help given.  They try real hard to get new customers with great promotions but once they have you and the promotion ends..................Looks like no other choice but to say Bye

Official Employee

Re: bill too high

Hello Tnb1. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Official Employee

Re: Bye Bye Comcast

Hello Tnb1, I see ComcastJoeTru has reached out to you on your other post. Either myself or ComcastJoeTru can assist you. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation