Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

another ETF thread

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

another ETF thread

I'm being charged an ETF when I shouldn't be. My service began on 09/30/2017, and the cancellation request was submitted 10/29/17. Cutting it close, but I was within the 30 day time frame. The request was submitted online through my Xfinity account, and the cancellation request page stated that my request would be effective that day. I have the email request ID.

I guess I should've called non-stop to verify that my cancellation request was received and properly processed, but then why does Comcast allow you to request cancellation online? I'd like to pay my first (and final) bill, but not while there's an ETF on there. I chatted in, and was directed to call. I called, the woman I could barely understand put me on multiple holds, told me to wait to be transferred to the billing department (I thought she was in billing??), then when the hold music cut off, the line dropped. 

Anyone able to help?

Accepted Solution

Re: another ETF thread

Hello chimax. I can assist with reviewing the Early Termination Fees you were charged. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

View answer in context
Regular Visitor

anyone able to help?

Official Employee

Hello chimax. I can assist with reviewing the Early Termination Fees you were charged. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation