Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity prepaid refund

New Poster

Xfinity prepaid refund

This is the absolute worst service ive ever had. McDonalds has better customer service than this. 

I ordered the prepaid box and i was told that i could recieve the service at my address. upon arrival of my box getting here i tried to activate it, and it says that my zipcode can get service. so i was trying to see about getting my refund. so i called the 1-855-prepaid line, and it says word for freaking word. "Xfinity prepaid cannot be use at your zipcode, call 1800xfinity, or go to xfinity.com to see what services are avaiable in your area" and then it hangs the freak up. what in the blue you know what am i suspposed to do with a 121.20 dollar paperweight? absoultly nothing. I need answers.

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity prepaid refund

Hi ryanstewart1, 

Any prepaid issues need to be handled directly by our prepaid department. You will need to contact them directly or by referring to our FAQ site, http://wifi.xfinity.com/ or their 1-866 phone number. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation