Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity continuously lies.

New Poster

Xfinity continuously lies.

Hello everyone,

I have been encountering major issues with Xfinity lately, especially the offshore people they hire for customer service. I have been using Comcast since 2005, never had issues back then as customer service was guaranteed.

After having some connection issues with Xfinity. They have been lying to be about crediting me money back. A customer service agent was lying to me that a credit was applied. When it was completely something else (overuseage grace). She was technically trying to get rid of me and she did, as she told me that she will apply credit and it should be on my account within 24 hours.

I have been having a terrible experience with the customer service portion of xfinity primarily and the service itself as well.

-Masi
Admin1

Re: Xfinity continuously lies.

Hi Masi007 -- I can help with any service issues you're having as well as apply an adjustments that were supposed to be applied. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number. I will also need to know what the adjustment amount was as well as specifics about your service issues.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation