Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity bundles for existing customers

New Poster

Xfinity bundles for existing customers

I called customer service today when I noticed my bill jumped up from the previous month. When I called to figure out why they are stating that my 12 month offer ended. The rep was telling me they have nothing better to offer me and keeps saying what I have is a great deal and they only run promos the first week of the month. How can promotions only be available 1 week of the month? Beyond frustrated with Xfinity and the customer service. Each person you talk to you get a different answer. It's quite annoying that you cannot get a renewed offer when you have added additional service to your plan. Just awful!
Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity bundles for existing customers

I also had big jump in price on my next bill & contacted chat support. Not very helpful either but they said my plan had expired. When I logged into my account to find a similar plan I found one cheaper but then read the fine print to show it's for new customers... I heard I need to call customer retention department so may try that for "real help" but wonder if I can get transferred to them in chat. One rep said customer service would call me to assist me but no call as of yet... AARGH.

New Poster

So aggravating! I understanding having promotions for new customers, but then do nothing to keep your existing customers?? And only have some options for the first couple days of the month? The customer service for Xfinity is awful. Each person tells you something different. Ugh.
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Frequent Visitor

I am in a two year contract and they upped my bill thirty dollars and I am only 12 months in.  They only have good prices if you are new to Comcast.  Customer Service is horrible.  One person from the next have different answers.  I was told they would call me yesterday to help me but they never called.  Where I live we can only have Comcast.  So frustrating.  Wishing you good luck with Comcast.

Official Employee

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Administrator
Administrator
Moved:

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation