Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity billing

New Poster

Xfinity billing

Have been trying to get bill correct for close to two years when I first subcribed. Takes several calls to get an agent because they hang up pretending the call dropped. When you get some one to help, it takes one hour for they to recognize your issue and claim will be corrected in one to two billing cycles. When nothing changes and you get another agent, they claim none of the conversations are in the system and asked to read the billing statement!! 

I have allways been beying on time and my service about to be disconnected. Any one have any suggetions? 

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity billing

Hello gbuquet. I can assist with reviewing your billed services and help make any necessary corrections. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. Also, please detail in the private message, the changes that were promised, that are still inaccurate on your account. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation