Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity NOT Cediting My Account!

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity NOT Cediting My Account!

On Feb 28, 2018 at 1:02 PM Comcast sent me an email staing a $46.00 CREDIT will be Applied to My Account for April Bill, which I just Rcv'd! NO CREDIT - Balance of $46.00 FORWARDED! I have called Resolution Team Numerous times about this and they Have DONE NOTHING to Address this! I have been a 20 yr customer AND Comcast/Xfinity has the Monopoly in our town! They continue to mess up my bills even calling Resolution Supervisor! HELP! What should I do Next? Am tempted to copy my April bill, Credit of $46 NOT APPLIED and send in their envelope prior to paying upcoming April bill Due April 12th!

Admin1

Re: Xfinity NOT Cediting My Account!

Hi bumpsnwarts1234 -- I can help get that adjustment applied to your account. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I'll ensure this adjustment is applied to your account.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation