Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Bundle Discount Disappeared without Warning

New Poster

Xfinity Bundle Discount Disappeared without Warning

Just wanted to reach out to someone who may be able to help me out, my bill for the longest time since i've moved into my current apartment has been the same. All of a sudden a couple months ago (didn't realize it until now), for some reason has gone up ~$40. I have been a member of Comcast/Xfinity for the entire duration of the apartment lease (~7 years) and have the most comprehensive xfinity Triple Plan, have defintely been very happy with the services of Xfinity, but not sure I am able to handle this increase in the bill. If anyone can help me to see what options I have that would be great! I noticed that on the available plans part of the website, my current plan is currently going for $50 less than what I pay now. Any way possible to go to that plan/payment?

Thanks!

Regular Contributor

Re: Xfinity Bundle Discount Disappeared without Warning

Hello RxBros,

I am sorry to hear about the bill going up. I can review the current promotions for your area with you but it would be best if you verify your account first. Please send a private message with your account name, phone number, and service address to get started. Thank You

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation