Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Billing Dispute

New Poster

Xfinity Billing Dispute

Do you have an email account for support? I looked for a while and couldn't locate one. I have called your customer support several times, but the fact is, the results of those calls aren't documented anywhere other than in YOUR system, and if YOU choose not to find them, the customer is out of luck. I do not enjoy that I have to make my private issue public on a forum because you don't display the simple courtesy of allowing consumers to email your support team (and after this debacle, I'm 100% sure it's because you want no paper trail left behind as you cheat your customers).

That said, here is the email I tried to send your we-can-help email (which apparently no longer exists):

Hello,

I have received a bill for charges on my Xfinity account (that is now CLOSED) for several months, despite a Xfinity representative telling me I do NOT owe for this bill on my initial call about the issue. I have reference numbers as required. I was told that the bill would be wiped clean and I would receive a letter stating that I owe ZERO dollars, but instead the balance was turned over to a collections agency. I submitted a dispute with them and they chose to no longer pursue the claim based on the info I provided, and then Xfinity turned it over to ANOTHER debt collector this month. I am furious. I do not need to be dealing with this utter and complete nonsense - please resolve this issue ASAP.

Reference: #045003976
I tried to resolve this issue by chat with one of your representatives, but they simply directed me to call 1-800-XFINITY. I then called to try and resolve the issue with a representatives, but they could only open an escalation ticket and advise me to wait for a call back.

The first debt collector chose to not pursue the claim because I provided them with all of this information. I am disputing the second debt collector as well.

It seems fairly obvious to me at this point that Xfinity is choosing to pursue this claim in hopes that I will grow weary of fighting the battle and just pay the false charges - I WILL not stop fighting this charge. I was advised that it was taken care of and I do not owe it. Please help me resolve this issue or I can swear to you I will NEVER use Xfinity / Comcast services again in my life.

Thank you,

Brent

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Billing Dispute

Hi Brent,

Thanks for reaching out and providing us details of your billing concerns. I'd like to help make this right. Please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Xfinity Billing Dispute

PM sent. Thank you for taking the time to look into this issue.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation