members

online now

discussions

Will this actually work?

Highlighted
Posted by
Contributor

Message 1 of 4

My two-year triple play contract has just ended, and the monthly bill now exceeds $245/month ($171/mponth triple-play). I was told by a phone rep today that the only help she could provide was renewal of the contract for 2 years with a $26.50 bill credit per month, but if I cancel my service today that my wife could sign up for the $80/month triple play service at the same address. We would have to cancel service, carry the hardware to the local office, turn in the old hardware and pick up new hardware for her account, and come home and plug it in. Will this actually work, or will I end up stuck with no service at all?

3 REPLIES
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 4

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 3 of 4

Comcast Shane, I am in exactly the same boat.  I actually like Xfinity, but the $82.50/month price increase they just imposed at the conclusion of my contract is simply too much.  I called Dish this morning to switch, but waited on hold too long and hung up.  Do you have a solution for us that can keep Triple Play realistically priced?

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 4 of 4

Hello thepipe, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon