Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Why is my bill increasing

New Poster

Why is my bill increasing

So if Comcast/Xfinity needs an explanation as to why people want to cut the cord, the attachment should explain why. I signed up with you guys for 2 years after going with AT&T for 5 years for this reason and this is rearing its ugly head again. I need someone from Comcast/Xfinity to explain this and then fix it.
CutTheCable.jpg
Contributor

Re: Why is my bill increasing

bluknight2k10 wrote:
So if Comcast/Xfinity needs an explanation as to why people want to cut the cord, the attachment should explain why. I signed up with you guys for 2 years after going with AT&T for 5 years for this reason and this is rearing its ugly head again. I need someone from Comcast/Xfinity to explain this and then fix it.

My bill went up $5 this month also.  According to my statement, the increase was for an increase in my Speed Increase charge, which used to be $13.  I looked back through 4 statements and did not see any notice of an impending increase like they usually put in the Additional Info section.

I am also on a 2 year contract that doesn't expire until October 2018.  I thought that included all pricing but maybe that just guarantees the pricing of the Bundled Services portion. 

Additional Internet Services
Speed Increase 01/18 - 02/17 18.00
Blast! Internet

ETA:  Others having same issue... https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Billing/My-Economy-Plus-Internet-Increased-5-month-Is-this-an-error/td...

Contributor

Re: Why is my bill increasing

ETA:  There was a statement in my 12/18 - 01/17 that explained all the increases coming up.  I just missed it, glanced over thinking it was about channels.  The blast going up to $18 was one of them.

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation