Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Why are charges such as NBA league pass added to my account

Regular Visitor

Why are charges such as NBA league pass added to my account

I have had my bill amount change monthly since summer of 2017.  This is a new and very annoying wrinkle resulting in my making many calls to customer service.  The reps were very helpful and removed unrequested packages, resulting in a much lower bill.  I'm onine and when the next bill arrives it not only doesn't reflect the amount quoted but is consierably higher. I was told after calling about January bill, all extras  were off and credited and bill would be 202.00.  Obviously there is a disconnect to billing because next bill was surprise surprise 313.00!!   A one time 99.00 for NBA was added plus extra speed internet, neither of which I requested nor want.    I have about had it with this nonsense and after 35 years with first Media General, then Comcast are seriously investigating Verizon.

New Poster

Re: Why are charges such as NBA league pass added to my account

The NBA League Pass thing happened to me too! I get a "Your service changes are confirmed" email which now has a one time fee of $99. I called them and asked when the order was placed and they told me it was done at 5:00 in the morning! I knew I didn't order it because I was asleep at the time so I cancelled the service but they told me that the charge couldn't be waived because the order was a self service order which can only be done though the automated phone system or online. I called a second time and the service rep claims that the charge was removed, but I'll believe that after I see the bill.

Forum Changes:
Open Wifi Hotspots Northeast Division... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation