Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Which is it a 24 or 23 month agreement

New Poster

Which is it a 24 or 23 month agreement

Recently signed up for a new 24 month agreement after getting a bill which was 18 days before the end of the 24 month agreement was over I noticed I was paying full price the service . After trying to talk to an agent which it was  obvious she wasn't from this country the language barrier  was completely  Insane I  could hardly understand her .  She cut me off without warning and sent me to another person to speak to . Luckily   I could understand this lady quite well . Now to the problem.i was told that the billing is done 1 month in advance so I was thinking I had I had 1 more month of my 24 month agreement. When in reality the last month isn't  coved under the agreement.   So if your agreement ends April 8th the bill you get in April will be for  April thru May even though you received it in April . So there's the 1 month your being bill ahead of time . The agent said she understood what I was talking about . She said I should've renewed my plan 1 month earlier. So I said in other words I'm not getting a 24 month agreement I'm getting a 23 month agreement. She had no comment .  The way they bait and switch  is obvious .  So the moral to this story is do not believe the 24 month agreement you need to renew your plan 22 or 23 months into the agreement if you wait 24 months the last month you will pay full price for service that you thought was covered under the 24 month agreement . And please Comcast hire better  qualified and better speaking agents 

Admin1

Re: Which is it a 24 or 23 month agreement

Hi Alabama17 -- I can clear up any confusion about our contracts. Our contracts are for 24 months and do give you the agreed upon price for that entire time. Under no circumstance does the agreement end early. You can verify this by looking at your statement from when your contract was added and looking at your statement for when your contract ends. The statement for when your contract begins will show a Start date. The statement for when your contract ends will show an End date. Those dates will match your contract agreement dates. 

Please send me a PM with your account information if you find a discrepancy or if you need help finding these dates.  

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation