Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Where can I view past PDFs of billing statements?? (like I could in 2017)

Contributor

Where can I view past PDFs of billing statements?? (like I could in 2017)

Last year we could view past PDFs of our billing statements (we have Ecobill)  SO that when the bill increased, we could see why.  Now...our bill has increased for Jan. 2018 but since I can only see the PDF for January, I don't know what went up.  What the heck?  Surely Comcast hasn't taken our PDFs  down?!

AND, to make matters worse - I just tried to download the PDF of our January, 2018 bill and it says I can't - don't have the authorization to.  What?

(I am pretty sure the Broadcast TV Fee and the Regional Sports Fee increased - did it?)

Thanks for help - Ruby

Contributor

Re: Where can I view past PDFs of billing statements?? (like I could in 2017)

So...I am assuming that since I have not had a reply from an official Comcast forum rep. that Comcast has taken down the ability to look  at past billing PDFs which explain what the charges on your bill are.  To me, this is unacceptable.  Shame.

Bronze Problem Solver

When I click on the Billing tab, then View Bill History under Common Solutions on the right (second one down on my page), after a wait of ten seconds or so, I can access billing PDFs back to January 2016.  Yours is different?

Official Employee

Hi Ruby123,

The option to view a PDF of your bills is still available and can be accessed by the steps provided by @Welcome_to_Post. Please let me know if you are not able to see this option. Thanks. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation