Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

We should have the ability to pick our Due Date!

Highlighted
New Poster

We should have the ability to pick our Due Date!

I was told the only way to get a due date that is appropriate for me to pay my bill on time was to cancel my service for one month and reconnect the service at the end of the following month to get a billing due date of the 17th. Are you serious xfinity? You put your call center folks in a position to hear nothing but complaints. They have to hear PO customers for no reason. Give them the ability to make that minor modification. Its a tiny change. I am literally asked for 10days. Instead of the 7th make it the 17th. God forbid you had a happy customer. 

Accepted Solutions
Expert

Re: We should have the ability to pick our Due Date!

@PO9 wrote:

I was told the only way to get a due date that is appropriate for me to pay my bill on time was to cancel my service for one month and reconnect the service at the end of the following month to get a billing due date of the 17th. Are you serious xfinity? You put your call center folks in a position to hear nothing but complaints. They have to hear PO customers for no reason. Give them the ability to make that minor modification. Its a tiny change. I am literally asked for 10days. Instead of the 7th make it the 17th. God forbid you had a happy customer. 

Sorry.  Once the due date has been set it can't be changed.

All Replies
Expert

@PO9 wrote:

Sorry.  Once the due date has been set it can't be changed.

Official Employee

Hi, PO9 - I'm sorry that you feel this way but we have a policy in place. There are several companies in the market that do not allow customers change the due date. Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

New Poster

Dear Comcast Employee, While I understand your company has a policy about not changing due dates (in either direction). I have dealt with other companies that ARE willing to work with their customers that are choosing to use their services. Most of the time they are asking for this change to better suit their family's needs. They will still be giving you the money you all want, they are just asking for it to eb due at a different date. I, myself, was looking to see if this was an option so that I could take part in your automatic payment plan. As my current due date come 10 days after a set pay day every month it would ensure that it would be paid and the monies would for sure be there, and not run the risk of something coming up in those 10 days that could delay your payment processing. I think it would be beneficial for you (Comcast) to listen to your customers and not just throw out the line "Oh, well it is our policy. blah blah blah. We are NOT willing to work with you, a paying customer." And you want to know how to make your customer service better? LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!! THAT'S HOW!!!!!!! Thank you for our time. 

Official Employee

Thank you for your feedback, @raelgersma2008.  We're sorry you feel that way. We certainly value all our customers and we will evaluate this policy. Thank you for participating on our Forum.