Use this tool to find the codes of your devices and to get specific instructions on programming the codes into your Comcast remote.
So I got the HD Complete XF Triple Play because I want all the channels available, as well as the fastest internet service offered and digital voice.
According to the Comcast website, this bundle includes:
On my latest bill, here is what I'm getting charged for:
HD Complete XF Bundle 05/18 - 06/17 - $199.99
Additional XFINITY TV Services
Complete Add'l Outlet Svc 05/18 - 06/17 0.00
HDTV Converter with Remote Control.
HD Technology Fee 05/18 - 06/17 9.95
Digital Additional Outlet 05/18 - 06/17 9.95
SD Set Top Box 05/18 - 06/17 9.95
Additional SD Set Top Box
Sports Tier 05/18 - 06/17 7.00
Total Additional XFINITY TV Services $36.85
Additional XFINITY Voice Services - $9.95
Modem Lease-Voice 05/18 - 06/17 7.00
Non-Published 05/18 - 06/17 4.50
UCC Fee 05/18 - 06/17 1.00
Here are my questions:
1. The first bullet under the Complete XF Triple Play description says that it includes HD service to four rooms. It seems that I need to get new set top boxes from Comcast that support this feature. Will I have to pay extra to rent the three additional set top boxes?
2. Do the anyroom DVR compatible set top boxes only work with HD televisions? (I've got two HD TVs and two SD TVs)
3. If I'm supposed to have up to 4 TVs with HD service, why am I getting charged for an additional digital outlet?
4. Why am I getting charged an HD technology fee? Isn't HD service specifically part of the bundle?
5. Am I supposed to pay extra for the voice modem or is that supposed to be included in the bundle?
6. Why am I still paying for the sports tier separately? Does the sports entertainment package included in the bundle not include the sports tier???
7. I pay for the non-published number (I've paid for this feature for as long as I've been with Comcast...6 years), but my name, phone number, and address still show up in the local phone books. What gives?
If you're still reading, thank you. I know this post is probably longer than usual. Any insight into my questions above would be greatly appreciated. Over the last 6 years I've been with Comcast, I've found that I often get incorrect and conflicting information depending on which customer service representative I end up talking to, which is why I chose to post my questions here.
05-16-2012 11:02 PM
1. That bundle and your description says you get the multiroom dvr, so yes you need new boxes if you want that feature. multiroom dvr will give you one main dvr and up to 3 slave boxes that can control the main box. These are just dummy terminals they cannot record or pause live tv as they have no hard drive like the main dvr box.
2. you can put the boxes on non hd tv's
3. How many cable outlets do you have now?
4. Everyone with hd pays the technology fee.
5. you rent the modem. you are free to buy your own though.
6. you need to call comcast on that one.
7. That must be a mistake on comcast end, I would call them to report it.
05-17-2012 10:31 AM
05-23-2014 11:25 PM
05-23-2014 11:27 PM
I am also confused by bill. Somone was to call me back, never did. Also, someone to call my husband back due to his not being able to reply to his email on our home computer, although at work he's fine and his cell is fine (???)
I upgraded to HD Complete Xf. Is this different than X1 Platform ??? I"m so confused.
Firt they told me on the phone that there was a special at $199/mo for 12 mos. But, my bill states 245.49 with -20.50 for total Bundled services at $224.99 ????
too much to list, I just called and asked that they have the same bill in front of them so we can go over line-by-line....wasn't happening. Now I'm supposed to get a call from a supervisor tonight.....
way too convoluted.
07-14-2014 02:10 PM
Is this still an ongoing issue for any of you?
04-11-2015 10:32 AM
yes; we were promised the triple play complete for 199 pus tax and we're paying 275 still and no one seems to have any records or any clue. I'm about ready to drop the whole thing.
04-19-2015 10:46 AM
Hello TesssMcc -
I see that you spoke with a representative today. Do you still need assistance with your billing concern?
04-19-2015 07:03 PM
This appears to be the normal activity for xfinity. Just upgraded and have an xtra outlet fee, 3 TVs so dont understand this fee, listed taxes at over $40. That works out to more than 10% tax, that seems high. We called and were informed that they would "correct the bill" and we owe 240. We will see if they actually correct this, but I am already prepared for having to call again after the billing cycle. This is not the first time they have agreed to "correct the bill". The last time it took 3 months.
07-02-2015 06:34 AM
Alerts are an easy, quick way to manage your account and get information - like payment confirmations and your current balance.
©2011 Comcast | Investor Relations | Press Room | Corporate Blog | Privacy Statement | Visitor Agreement | Xfinity.com Feedback | Site Map