Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Unwaranted reactivation fee

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

1. On 01/07/2017 I was charged a reactivation fee of $6.00 for internet and $6.00 for TV. I had previously called comcast and inquired on the actual cut off date as it's always later than the date on the late notice. I paid by phone before the cut-off and was actually watching TV. I've brought this issue up on this website and have received no response on here or my bill.

2. I jut received my bill and have been charged $20.00 extra dollars for my bundled service. There should be a $59.86 discount not $39.86. I have a 24month contract. All other services under this contract i.e., Additional TV Services are Okay and haven't been changed. I've spent to much time on the phone with Comcast try to correct problems with billing and service. In fact a bill and service personal via phone gave me a $32.00 credit on March 11th between the hours of 7:08 and 7:33.

3. I was also suppose to have been given a free upgrade to a HDDVR from customer service. This upgrade was confirmed by another agent. I ate the money because no one could find where these people gave it. In the end I took the HDDVR back. Don't even bother with that just correct #1 and #2 above............

1 REPLY
Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 2 of 2

Hello patchman127,

Thank you for posting, I will send you a private message to discuss this further as it contains sensitive account information.  

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon