Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Unreturned SD Converter I never had

New Poster

Unreturned SD Converter I never had

My previous post was removed for reason of my account number showing but my problem was not address or replied to. I have returned all my rental equiptment and converter boxes at the local dropoff location and closed my account. I was told and given receipts that all was full and clear and I would be getting a payment refund for service not used. Instead I got a letter stating I have an unreturned SD Converter! I never had an SD converter as from the day of install the tech wanted to put SD and I told him we are paying the 10$ a month rental for each room to have an HD box. I need to have this resolved and removed as I never had this converter box I am being charged for. And I have been a comcast customer for 30 years! Please reply back to me asap thanks
Official Employee

Re: Unreturned SD Converter I never had

Hello,

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation