Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Unjustly Charged Money in Violation of the Customer Committment

New Poster

Unjustly Charged Money in Violation of the Customer Committment

I am very frustrated as I have been charged $60 for a service call in blatant violation of The Xfinity Customer Committment which clearly states that Comcast's committment to every customer included "making things right if we fall short".

I recently upgraded to a higher internet speed which I was not getting for about a month after rightfully paying for the higher speed. I then called and had a professional come to my apartment and after working outside the building itself on Comcast's own equipment, I find out I was charged for the service! My equipment was in perfect working order and therefore this charge is reprehensible to this company.

I pay for a higher service and have the equipment to support the higher service but have to pay for Comcast's equipment in order for me to receive the higher service I paid for? This is absolutely unacceptable.

Official Employee

Re: Unjustly Charged Money in Violation of the Customer Committment

Hi, Ardent1254234 - I can review your account and check if the charge was valid or not. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.  

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation