Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Unauthorized Autopay

New Poster

Unauthorized Autopay

I set up a scheduled payment the other day, and received a confirmation that it was only a one-time payment. I get a notification from my bank today and it was over double my confirmed amount on my one-time payment email. I check my account and I see that autopay was initiated. I have never authorized autopay and I never received an email on it. I have an email confirming I CANCELED autopay. How do I get a refund on an unauthorized payment? 

Official Employee

Re: Unauthorized Autopay

Hi GuyWithHat, 

I've replied to your comment on this thread. Please refrain from posting multiple comments or threads about the same issue as you are inadvertently violating our forums guidelines. I know some people are not aware of this, so I just wanted to let you know in the event you need to reach out in the future.

Since I've already replied on the other thread, I will close this one and continue to work this you there. Chat with you soon! 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation