Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Two addresses, nightmare with billing

New Poster

Two addresses, nightmare with billing

I wanted to help my daughter out as I am a long time customer of Xfinity at my home. I have had nothing but trouble with Xfinity since starting this second account at her residence in a different City; instead of transferring service they just started a new account so it has been nothing but problematic. The bills which were supposed to be sent to me, go to her address. Every time I changed debit cards or a bank account there was an error. I can't get customer service to let me speak with a supervisor. I keyed in my debit card number with a rep this morning to pay this account after finally answering the numerous "collection calls" regarding this account and just as I did that the call dropped: sketchy! I spoke with a rep in June and stated I would pay until the end of July 31 at which time I would disconnect services as she is moving. All of the sudden I am charged for another month after being on the phone with a rep for about 40 minutes to cancel the service. I am so fed up I am going to pay off my Xfinity cell phones, change to another carrier (that I can actually make and receive calls with), and figure out other options for TV and internet. I pay roughly $473 per month for our household cable/internet, my daughter's and our Xfinity mobile. Worst billing and customer service I have experienced. I am writing this because Xfinity doesn't care about me as a customer and I hope to pass this along to other users who may have experienced the same issue in hopes it doesn't happen to you.