Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Trying to figure out why I have wasted my money on a company who could care less about customers!

Regular Visitor

Trying to figure out why I have wasted my money on a company who could care less about customers!

I have been with Xfinity a long time now and am at the point of cancelling everything. Awhile ago I figured I would go in to see if I could drop my bill. I thought if I could drop from triple play to double play bundle I could lower my monthly costs. I find out that It would be cheaper to keep my existing plan. I tell the guy that I don't use the phone so it doesn't make sense to keep it. He then proceeds to tell me that I could switch my phone line to the basic home security and that my bill would not change and that I will be paying the exact same price. I agree to the change so that i can see something for this triple play I was feeling like I had to keep. The next bill comes and It had went up. I called the customer service line to realize I had made a huge mistake thinking that they would make my life any better. After dealing with the terrible customer service team I decide to just go in and talk to the person I dealt with the month before. He tells me that he will let his supervisor know so it can be fixed. My next bill comes and no change. I decide to be patient and wait to see if maybe it will just reflect the changes on the next bill. Next bill comes and no change. I go in again and am told that they will credit back the difference and I will have it on the next bill. My next bill comes and they gave me a credit for the difference for 1 whole month and the bill stayed the same after that andnever went down to the old amount. I done have a lot of time to be going in all the time. I just want someone to fix the problem and now get me a credit for what is now more time then it ever should be. I recently called customer loyalty and they said they could drop my bill down which happened to be in the amount a little more than it was when all this started in the first place. It is almost insulting at this point. I asked if I could maybe talk to a supervisor to see if they could work with me and I was told that those were the only promotional plans going on so they could not help me either. You should never be that angry when you get off the phone with someone that should be there for you. I also think it is crazy to think that taking care of a loyal customer is just giving them the most recent running promotion. If I am loyal to a company I dont want to be treated like a new customer every time i want to lower my bill because to kept raising to the point where it has got outrageous. If you stop raising peoples bills all the time and had a customer service group that did not make you angry to the point of crushing your phone because of there special set of people skills you might have a good company you might also get people who want to be loyal.

Official Employee

Re: Trying to figure out why I have wasted my money on a company who could care less about custom...

Hi husker79, 

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your experience about your billing concerns and what you've experienced while trying to get this resolved. This isn't the experience we want for you. I'd like to review your account to see how I can make this right. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Re: Trying to figure out why I have wasted my money on a company who could care less about custom...

Not the solution. Someone would have to actually contact me for this to be a solution. Sent all my info, I guess I must have fell through the cracks again.
Official Employee

husker79, Che reached out to you on Tuesday via private message. Please respond when you have the chance. 

KenF

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Regular Visitor

I did respond to the last one. I am mot sure why it is not working.
Official Employee

@husker79

We don't have any private messages from you. I'd like to help get this resolved. If you are still in need of assistance, click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation