Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Transfer

New Poster

Transfer

I have already been with Comcast for two yrs and transferred my service to another home a few streets away. But yet even tho I’ve fulfilled my 2 yr commitment they want to start me up again  with a penalty if I close my account within another 2 yrs, also raised the prices per month.please let me add that my account was always paid on time. 

I would have done better to close the account completely or gone with another tv/ internet company. 

New Poster

Statements and service

Hello,

I am trying to resolve an issue on my bill. I looked up online and there are 3 monthes of statements just not listed. 

Also it states that a service request was resolved on Dec 25, 2017.That was Christmas Day. I certainly know that there were no requests made by me that day. I had already moved out of my home and wasn’t even there and had taken all my equipment with me. ( and hadn’t moved into my new place unti Jan. )  I really think they have a couple accounts mixed up. 

Official Employee

Re: Statements and service

Hi Ar333, I can assist reviewing your bills with you. Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation