Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Too expensive

New Poster

Too expensive

Someone please tell me how to get rid of premium channels that we don't at h and to lower our bill. I can't afford Comcast any longer, I may just stick with Amazon prime and my Netflix, and maybe something else which I know will save me hundreds each month. I've called and received no help through the years, I've always just settles with the $10 off they offer, but I'm done. Any suggestions?
Frequent Visitor

Re: Too expensive

Try emailing Tom K the CEO or something. His office has been very helpful in finding a bundle which is least expensive and fits what I need. Much more helpful than the regular customer service, which has never been very helpful, in my experience.

Service Expert

likesummer wrote:

Try emailing Tom K the CEO or something. His office has been very helpful in finding a bundle which is least expensive and fits what I need. Much more helpful than the regular customer service, which has never been very helpful, in my experience.

That's the reason the Forums and Official Employees exist: to help customers with their billing issues and to help find new packages that meet their financial needs.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I will be doing this, comcast rep was no help. Thank you vm
Official Employee

Hello, and I apologize for the delay. The next service down to drop all of your premium channels would be the Starter. The cheapest Triple Play Starter I can offer is with no promotional pricing, so it would be the everyday pricing. Unfortunately I do not have a Double Play Starter which would drop your phone as you asked. The Starter Triple Play I have to offer starts at $153.49 per month. I do have a Triple Play Preferred starting at $149.99 per month for 24 months if you would like me to break this out for you. Before I break this out, I would also need you to verify the name on your account. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation