Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV related charges on internet subscription only

New Poster

TV related charges on internet subscription only

I recently down graded to internet only subscription and my new bill is showing 7 TV & Voice charges.

Regional Sports Fee, Broadcast Fee, TV Franchise Fee, TV FCC Sales & Use Tax.

All I have is your Internet Service.

New Poster

Re: TV related charges on internet subscription only

Yes, same here--about $100 for internet only but almost $30 added for TV and voice related fees and taxes.  ???

New Poster

Okay, after reading some similar posts--and Comcast responses--it appears this will be straightened out in next month's paper bill with appropriate charges and credits that account for the type and date of service changes.  Still, it would seem fairly easy to automate changes to the TV and voice related charges based on changes to the underlying charges!

Frequent Visitor

I also have a bunch of fees for tv service when I only have internet.  These should not be showing up on the "manage service" screen.  I understand they may show up on a bill that includes my past tv plan, but they absolutely should not be showing up under "current service".  Maybe they will go away with my next bill, or maybe they won't, but it is annoying and frustrating to have these charges displaying on this screen which means I have to continuously audit my bill every month and talk to agents to correct problems.  

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation