Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

“Surprise! Your bill is almost doubled!”

New Poster

“Surprise! Your bill is almost doubled!”

“Surprise! Your bill is almost doubled!“ THIS is what your email should have read instead of just letting me know my bill was ready. I am thoroughly DISGUSTED with Comcast’s shiesty practices. I have been a customer for 12+ years and had the whole “Triple play” Comcast service for many many years. I moved but still have the house on the market and just need internet service there to monitor my solar panels. Oh and of course I also HAD to have the phone service -per Comcast- to get the “deal”. So I downgraded to “double play”...$66/month...that’s what I’ve been paying for a year for service to do ONE thing at a house no one even lives in. There’s no phone there, no computer, noooothing. So now $66 has suddenly turned into $115 and there’s NOTHING they can do about it for a long time customer??? Wow. Just WOW. First of all when I called today I was disconnected THREE times. After finally getting through and talking to a customer service person I was told the best they could do was take off the router rental fee ($11/mo)...if I went and bought my own router. What? are you kidding???????????? So I told her to cancel my service as this is absolutely ridiculous. Unacceptable. The more I think about it the madder I get. I KNOW Comcast has cheaper internet plans...but no, shaft a long standing customer and continue ripping people off. Cool cool coooool.
Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: “Surprise! Your bill is almost doubled!”

No response after two days....Thanks for ignoring me Comcast!! Pretty much what I’ve come to expect 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Forum Changes:
Open Wifi Hotspots Northeast Division... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation