Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Suddenly, my bill jumps $30.00/mo with no warning or reason.

Regular Visitor

Suddenly, my bill jumps $30.00/mo with no warning or reason.

Started off with a two-year contract for a total price of $140.00 per month for the Premier Double Play. Then had to downgrade service and turn in a DVR box just so I was able to only have my bill rise to $160.00 a month. Now, I apparently have to pay an additional $30.00 a month on top of the increased Broadcast TV and Regional Sports Fee, just so I can have the same service. Apparently, my bundle discount is going the way of the dodo for some unknown reason.

I understand the initial deal for $140.00 a month was to entice me to join Comcast. But, when do we stop hearing “The initial two-year bundle deal was for new customers only” and get the “We appreciate that you are a loyal customer for over three years, let us take care of you.” I would prefer to stay with Comcast, but I simply cannot afford to pay $190.00 a month for cable and internet. Why do I have to fight with the retention team every year or two when Comcast raises my rates? I know this is your business practice, because most people will just accept the higher bill. But, I would like to enjoy my cable and internet without having to stress about my bill going up every year and then having to call you guys to negotiate a better deal.

Very frustrating.

Regular Visitor

Re: Suddenly, my bill jumps $30.00/mo with no warning or reason.

Was hoping to get a response from a Comcast employee offering to help. Guess I'm not o e of the lucky people. Don't have time to spend hours on the phone with a rep.
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here.Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Regular Visitor

Thanks Shane. PM on the way.