members

online now

discussions

Stole $600 from my Account

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

Comcast stole $600 from my bank account. Talked to several customer reps-no real answer other than sorry we stole $600. They claim that they will return it but so far nothing.

Being outted $600 from my bank account I couldn't pay for childcare and basic necessities for the time being. 

Looks like I am a victim as stated in the following article. I don't even rent anything. All I have is the basic cable and high speed internet.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/11/497588744/comcast-fined-2-3-million-for-improperly...

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/11/news/companies/comcast-fine-fcc/

Seems Comcast is still continuing to steal from customers. Watch out guys.

Here's my chat ID by the way:

ID 51d09403-f679-4e73-a5c1-9d5a289dc61c

14.JPG
15.JPG
1 REPLY
Posted by
Admin1

Message 2 of 2

Hi genevenyang -- I reviewed your account to see what happened with this balance. Our Finance team was also alerted to this and conducted research. Per their findings, you had made 4 payments totaling to almost $600 against an account that wasn't yours. These payments were then transferred over to your account. Per your request, each of those payments have been refunded back to you. Please allow 3-5 business days from 3/15 for these funds to show back up. If you have any further questions or concerns about these payments then please contact your financial institution as our part is complete. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon