Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Starter Triple Play plan increased $30 in 2 months.

New Poster

Starter Triple Play plan increased $30 in 2 months.

Our bill increased $30 in 2 months.   Last month, they added $5 to Starter Triple Play package because we did not sign up for Auto Pay.  We've been a customer for 30 years and pay on time every month, so why should be sign up for Auto Pay?  Also we should NOT be penalised because we DO PAY On Time!    Do you agree?????

Then our Starter Triple Play package promotion apparently ended last month, which I just found out about it when I called.  That increased the bill by another $25.

Their resolution?   To get us to lock into a NEW Plan for 24 months?   Our 30 years of being a customer, and paying on time every month, means nothing.  They want to let you think you are saving money but lock you into a new plan.

HIGHWAY ROBBERY.  There's no incentive to keep loyal customers.  We have no choice but to return equipment and disconnect.  Find another provider that is consistent and loyal to its customers.    Can anyone provide a better option?

Official Employee

Re: Starter Triple Play plan increased $30 in 2 months.

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Starter Triple Play plan increased $30 in 2 months.

I made several calls to try to get our monthly bill lowered.  Forget that we are 30 years customers in good standing.  That means nothing, although they do "thank you" for your loyalty.  They would not offer any of the current reduced-rate specials, just a reduced rate with a 2-year committment.

My spouse and I decided we would TERMINATE our service. 

So I made the call. 

Guess what?  They quickly offer a new-customer promotion to us, with a 12 month committment.  We took it up, before the agent changed his mind.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation