Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Sneaky Charges!!!

Regular Visitor

Sneaky Charges!!!

I have a serious problem with Comcast hiking up my bill over the past year. My husband and I have seen our bill increase by exactly $22.81 over the past year. The "fees" that Comcast charges have increased without warning and we are looking into other providers unless Comcast can honor the pricing which we signed up for. Specifically the Broadcast fee, Regional Sports fee, and Franchise Fee. ALSO, we agreed the the Digital Adapter service for $3.99 and now you're wanting to charge $5.99, and the modem rental changed from $10 to $11?? We did not agree to this and are HIGHLY upset!! I will set aside the HORRIBLE customer service we received on a recent service outage caused by Comcast for another post, because I will not be recommending Xfinity to anyone.

Official Employee

Re: Sneaky Charges!!!

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify the first and last name of the primary account holder with me? also, I would need the phone number linked to the account, and the full service address of the account, including house number, street name and any unit or apartment number. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Re: Sneaky Charges!!!

I have sent you the requested information in a private message.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation