Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Severe Overcharging

New Poster

Severe Overcharging

I have been overcharged twice for my bill. I only have internet and my bill is supposed to be $60/month (skinny cable is included) however I am being charged $120/mo. Last month, a technician was supposed to come out to install my wall cable so that I could watch the cable I am paying for along with my internet. No one showed up and they charged me for the $60 service charge anyways. I called to have this refunded to my card and they told me it would be a credit on my next months bill which means my bill for the next month should not have shown up as that is the total cost that my bill should be. Well, the next months bill came through and they charged me another $120. FOR INTERNET ONLY! this is rediculous and Comcast now owes me $120. If this is not resolved soon, I will dispute this on my AMEX (that the sales rep conned me into do auto draft on) and cancel my internet and go with WOW or even AT&T. If I am paying that much for just internet, there is nothing keeping me from switching services.
Tags (1)
Service Expert

Re: Severe Overcharging

Regular Visitor

Re: Severe Overcharging

Xfinity does not care about keeping customers    they want 200 per month for basic cable and internet. would rather let me disconnect after 15+years

Forum Changes:
Open Wifi Hotspots Northeast Division... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation