Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Set up a payment extension

ANSWERED
New Poster

Set up a payment extension

Need to know how to be able to setup a payment extension or plan so my Comcast doesn’t get disconnected anyone help me????
Accepted Solution

Re: Set up a payment extension

Hi Lcome29. I have received your private message and I can assist with setting a payment arrangement. I have responded to your private message. Let's take it from there. 

• Please know that sending unsolicited private messages to an Official Employee of the Comcast Help & Support Forums, is a violation of Forum Guidelines
View answer in context
Official Employee

Hi Lcome29. I have received your private message and I can assist with setting a payment arrangement. I have responded to your private message. Let's take it from there. 

• Please know that sending unsolicited private messages to an Official Employee of the Comcast Help & Support Forums, is a violation of Forum Guidelines

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I have sent you a message back and thank you for letting me know asking for help to an official Comcast employee is not allowed I wasn’t aware and will not do it again.
Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation