Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Service Charge

Regular Visitor

Service Charge

Hi,

I am not sure how many of you faced similar issue...... I had internet connectivity issue at home then I called Xfinity customer care and tried to resolve the issue but couldn't able solve the issue. Representative informed me that technician will come to my home and check the issue. When I asked about charges, I was informed that there will be no charges.

Technician came and changed the junction box and its started working.

I recieved bill for service charges around $60 which is a SHOCK!!!!.

I called customer care to discuss about the charges then initially agreed to give discount $30 and further discussion agreed to refund full $60 as there is not much work done...

I recieved next month bill without refund then I called to customer care AGAIN?????....Representative informed that its VALID CHARGE ....SURPRISE!!!!....

When I explained whole issue...representative told me that he informed that he can't do anything about that instead he told he can offer free channels etc....

THERE IS NO TRANSPARENCY!!!!

THINKING WHY SHOULD I CONTINUE WITH THESE UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICES

Admin1

Re: Service Charge

Hi Prawinkk -- I can help with your tech charge. These charges should only apply to your account when the issue is found to non-Comcast related, such as inside wiring or purchased devices. You should not be charged for anything on our side, such as our equipment or infrastructure. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will review the validity of this charge and have it removed if it should not have been applied. 

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Same issue here.  Charged $60 when problem was primarily at box on outside of house.

Admin1

Hi MitchR1 -- As offered to the other user, please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will review the validity of this charge and have it removed if it should not have been applied.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation