members

online now

discussions

Seems Like a Never Ending Problem

SOLVED
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1 of 5

On my March 10 Bill there are several incorrect items (actually fake charges) that I will not pay.  There are under "Other Charges and Credits" the amount of 9.95 for Shipping and 89.95 for shipping.  This is why I will not pay them.

On 2/1/2017 I added TV service to my account which was Internet only for about 9 years.  I requested boxes for THREE TVs. 

2/6/2017  Open shipment find only TWO boxes and contact customer service by phone to insure third box is sent.  I specifiaclly requested that the box be Netflix compatible as were the original two.

2/8/2017  The box arrives but it is inncorect,. it is a 150BNM and not Netflix compatibe.  I go on Comcast chat and request the correct box be shipped to me and I will return the wrong one.  I am told one will be shipped.

2/10/2017  You generate a bill with THREE self install shipping and handling charges which I pay.

2/13/2017  Still have not received correct box, I call and am told it was shipped on Saturday 2/11.   #1 Fake Shipping Charge

2/15/2017  Still have not received box, call customer service.  They tell me they see the order but it was not shipped.  A new order will be placed.

# 2 Fake Shipping Charge

2/16/2017  Call to request a tracking number for the promised 2/15 order and again told that they see the order but it was not shipped, will reorder and ship expidited at no cost to me after I tell them I will not pay a shipping charge to correct a company error.  #3 Fake Charge

2/17/2017  I call again asking for a tracking number and was basically handed a total BS story about it will be shipped.

2/17/2017 I write this story (somewhat expanded) on the forum hoping for some help.

A couple of days later a Comcast employee (seemingly the most competent person at customer service) on the forum contacts me and finally sends me the correct box, which I installed and am happy with. For all of my suffering #4  Shipping Charge to correct Company's error (sending me the 150BNM instead of X1D).

Obviously, I have only three digital converter boxes and not the SEVEN you have charged me for.  Please immediatley issue the credit for $9.95 and $89.95 for a total of $99.90

I would like to add that I will NOT go through this every month with Comcast,  Seven phone calls, two forums posts in two months is not what I call good customer service, it is infuriating and a waste of my time and yours.  Please insure that this is taken care of the first time, correctly and that my future bills will be correct.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Posted by
Admin1

Message 3 of 5
Solution

Hi RHHW -- I can help with those shipping charges. I reviewed your account and you are correct that these charges were not needed as you had already paid for shipping. I have removed them and you'll see them credited on your next billing statement. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
4 REPLIES
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 2 of 5

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Posted by
Admin1

Message 3 of 5
Solution

Hi RHHW -- I can help with those shipping charges. I reviewed your account and you are correct that these charges were not needed as you had already paid for shipping. I have removed them and you'll see them credited on your next billing statement. 

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 4 of 5
Thank you, Zach, you've made my day.
Posted by
Admin1

Message 5 of 5

You're welcome sir. 

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.