Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

SEPARATE INSTALLATION FEE

Frequent Visitor

SEPARATE INSTALLATION FEE

I viewed my personalized video bill and pdf billing statement as recommended. The video reveals the one- time sixty dollar installation fee was a SEPARATE INSTALLATION FEE.  I spoke to an agent on May 5, 2018 @ 5:10pm the agent informed me the separate installation fee would be waived. If the agent had not offered to waive the fee-I would have canceled the install. Please check your records. The fee was waived because the tech scheduled for May 5, 2018 did not have the equipment required to complete the job (which was odd). Therefore, to compensate for the tech’s error the agent waived the separate installation fee and assigned a different tech to complete the job on May 7, 2018. Why wasn’t the one time separate installation fee waived as promised? If the install had been completed the first time as promised, there would be no need for a separate installation fee.

Official Employee

Re: SEPARATE INSTALLATION FEE

Hello Simpsofine. I can assist with reviewing your account and the separate installation fee that you were charged. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation