Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Ridiculous price hikes!

Frequent Visitor

Ridiculous price hikes!

Why in the world does my bill keep increasing until it suddenly jumps $40.  I have my original old equipment from almost 7 years ago, the internet is slow as can be becasue I keep my old equipment, yet my bill keeps going up and the pricing is ridiculous.  I seriously watch like 2 channes, both of which I can get with a digital antenna and I don't use my land line, but like to have it in case of an emergency.  The pricing for Triple Play and being a 10 year loyal customer is horrible!!!  I am ready to cancel comcast and just get a HDTV antenna to watch the channels I need.  You need to stop hiking up your prices!!

Official Employee

Re: Ridiculous price hikes!

Sudden increases in fees are usually at the end of a promotional/ discount period. Discounted pricing only lasts for a limited period of time and does eventually shift to Everyday Price. We offer customers an introductory discounted rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. I can assist with a review of lower-priced offers that may be available to your account.

To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the following information.

• First and last name on your account:
  • Street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account):
  • Full account number or phone number associated with your services:

To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Re: Ridiculous price hikes!

I would like to be assisted with any promotions for lower pricing.  I am sick of these crazy increased in pricing.  Last year I was assisted to lower my bill and now it is up again.  It should not continue to increase.  Even if you have a lower promotion price and it goes up after a year or two, it should no longer increase after that.  I have had the $99 promotions before that then went up to $120s with fees then to $130s then to $170s and then finally $190s and $200s.  This is insane!  I am not a psycho who chooses to throw my hard earned money away.  If I cannot get a lower pricing I will be cancelling my cable.  I can can enjoy televison with a digital antenna and not have to pay ridiculous hiked up fees!  If you can find me a lower rate then I will decide if I will continue with comcast cable, otherwise I will be cancelling.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation