Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Retention

New Poster

Retention

I had just spent the last 30 mins on a live chat trying to lower my bill some. At the end of the chat, all i got was an offer for adding phone, and a 20 dollar a more bill with that going up another 25 dollars after 12 months. What a total and complete waste of my time. I did not ask to have more services or channels, i asked for help with what I had. I will be looking to shop for new services unless i can get some help here. 

what a crock!

New Poster

Re: Retention

Good luck. I can relate. I was on for 30 mins too had her change my package and tell me i could get an bill extension. So instead of cancelling I accepted the terms. My terms of doing so we're in agreement of extending my bill. Got transferred to some billing department and they said no. They'll lie to you too I'm sure
Admin1

Re: Retention

Hi mchall84 & Chree -- I can help with your account rates. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will review what offers we have available for you.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation