Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Retention department

New Poster

Retention department

Ian looking to cancel my cable/tv service through xfinity.iam currently on internet essestionals and one cable box,however iam obviously on low income,so that's how I qualify.but then its bad because since there two different services yet bilked together.at times when I don't have the money for cable but do for the internet. It all gets shut off. So I' just want to cancel the cable tv part .so that for now on my service for internet is not constantly getting shut off because if the extreme fees and additional charges being added monthly and every so for month higher. Went from being told my bill was going to be 54$ month including taxes and fees.yet currently my bill is 153$ and last month bill was 74$ like come on this is getting ridiculous. Internet 9.99$ for super slow speed and low income.so with saying all this receiving bills for double and triple the amount.id like to cancel this service.and I was looking for help to try and figure a way to pay the balance off to restore my services that went off today.but as usual cant get it find someone to help me.and the 800 number is a joke,it's automated and only want full payments that I clearly cannot do at this moment.and cant ever get my bill adjusted or explained why it continues to go up every month and get basic channels only so.id anyone knows how to go about cancelling cable tv.please let me know thank you very much appreciate your time .have a blessed day.
Official Employee

Re: Retention department

Hi Livelifelovelif, 

Thanks for reaching out. I'd be more than happy to review your account and explain your billing concerns. I can also help get the cable services canceled, however, if they are already disconnected, you will have to wait until restored to make any changes to the account. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation