Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Refunds

New Poster

Refunds

Yes last month on june 1st i got my ss payment and i decided to cancel my scheduled payment of 270 and to pay the,"just enough from service interruption" payment instead paid it and 4 hours later comcast still took the 270 well i notified them they took their 4- 5 days , denied me, because its policy if the customer is behind they don't have to , well this caused me to behind on a loan payment and they don't have a minimum payment , I have been with comcast for 3 years and this is the first they really disappointed me and i wish they would return it to me because i was slowly catching up what i was behind at 25-30 above the minimum to go to principle and they have never interupted service or complained i dont know what to do .
Official Employee

Re: Refunds

Hello Uuziel1979. If you still need a refund. I can assist with an account review to determine if a refund can be issued to you. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can access your account.