Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Refund requested for overcharging

New Poster

Refund requested for overcharging

I live in a community with HOA monthly fees. Our HOA has a contract with Comcast that provides each resident with starter lineup package and three DTAs at no charge as part of our monthly fees.

Since moving into the community 3 years ago, I have been paying for the 3 DTAs. When I subscribed 3 years ago with Comcast, I was never made aware of what equipment was provided free of charge with HOA contract. When I returned one DTA to the Comcast office, a Comcast employee made me aware of my HOA contract and overcharge my Comcast. She was only able to refund me for 1 year(that is all she is allowed to refund). I have been unsuccessful in getting the additional monies owed to me for the prior 2 years.

I'm reading this is a common occurrence. How do I rectify this without involving better business bureau?
Official Employee

Re: Refund requested for overcharging

Hello Laladuffy2. I can assist with investigating the charges you were billed for in order to determine if we will be able to issue any credit adjustments for this. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation