Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Refund for no service

New Poster

Refund for no service

I was without service from 5/15- 5/21.  I would like my bill to be adjusted accordingly.  I did not use the services so why should I pay.  On top of that I received a notification that my payment was past due and my services were going to be disconnected on 5/17.  When I checked with my bank the payment had come out of my account on 4/30.  I was told I need to pay again.  I issued a full payment and canceled the original.  Then hours later was told I had a credit because they found the payment.  Then hours later was told I owed $20 returned check fee because I cancelled the original payment they had "lost".  I called and was assured that I wouldn't be chrged the fee.  Well that was a lie and now Comcast won't refund $20 that they caused me to incur.  All this when I didn't even have their service.  This is the worst I've ever been treated by a company in my life.  I deserve something.  It's not about the money, its the principle that after 14 business days they find a lost check and blame me.  

Regular Contributor

Re: Refund for no service

i would  singed  up for  long in id  and pay your bill on line  its  easy and  fast and  safer  then  sending  a check i been paying online for years and never had a issue  all you this need  is a bank card that  you used  for every day stuff 

Official Employee

Re: Refund for no service

Hello domsdoors. I can assist with reviewing your account's billing and balance, along with review any necessary credit adjustments. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.