Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: signed up auto pay & eco bill but $5 discount doesn't show on my first coming bill

New Poster

Re: signed up auto pay & eco bill but $5 discount doesn't show on my first coming bill

Same issue.

Official Employee

Hi @ydutta. I can review your account for the Ecobill & Autopay discount. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

HELLO COMCAST.

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM IN THAT I SIGN UP ECO-BILL WITHIN THE 30 DAY DISCOUNT AVAILABILITY WINDOW AND HAVE NOT RECEIVE DISCOUNT CREDIT ON BILL. PLEASE HELP.

REGARDS,

JASON

Official Employee

Hi HELP_BILLY_JOEL,

It takes up to 45 days before you see the discounts after enrolling in both Ecobill and Autopay features. If you don't see them after that, please reach out and we can investigate. 

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I am having the same issue. I am not getting the discount applied like promised and it’s effecting my already tight budget. I am on my second bill and it wasn't applied to either of them.
New Poster

This problem has probably been resolved by now, but for anyone else looking for answers:

Your second bill will be before the 45 days. Services like this (internet) bill for the month ahead of time. It's why you usually have to pay your first bill (and any other charges, install costs, etc) before you get service.

So when you get your bill, you'll see in the top of the 1st page, it says "service from date x to date y", and your due date is toward the end of that period, that due date is actually paying for your service for the NEXT month.

So you won't for sure have 45 days passed by until your third bill. And they say the discount is NOT retroactive, so thats is kind of annoying...

New Poster

Well, comcast is completely lying about this $5 discount. They are doing just to lure new customers and then once you get your first bill, they said they had not heard of any discount.
Official Employee

Hi Gulz. We're sorry you feel that way. We indeed have an Ecobill and Autopay discount available for certain offers. As written in the agreement details, the discount is applied when certain conditions are met. If you need an account review to discuss if you are eligible for this discount, please private message me. Include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 7 in conversation