Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: Trying to lower cable bill for exsisting customer

New Poster

Comcast is all about the money. Once you are a customer they don't care. I noticed my bill just keeps getting higher. I called them to try to see if they have any promotion but its only for NEW cutomers!!! You would think that they would like to keep their customers happy. I was kept getting transferred to different reps and no one was able to help other than say "you can downgrade" by giving back the updated boxes/equipment to the old (HD) equipments and getting rid of add'l boxes. For that just take away all the equipments and take my money for free. SMH! Jessica DeLaCruz and her manager were very rude and not a good rep. Its too bad. I have NEVER in my life given a bad review.

Official Employee

Hi Tigereyes_513. We're sorry you feel that way. We certainly value all our customers, including you. 

We offer an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. Discounted pricing only lasts for a limited period of time and does eventually shift to Everyday Price.

I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available to better suit your needs. If you would like this, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

I'd like a review too, tried to use chat but it doesn't work.
New Poster

Trying to lower cable bill for exsisting customer

I’ve been with Comcast for over 10 years.  I’m having serious anxiety when the one year contract agreement is up.  I’m seriously considering cutting, cancelling my plan at this point. I contacted customer service, but no help there. My plan at expires 1/21/18, the price goes up.  The agent insisted that with the new plan, which will cost me more is the lowest price. That is not the case.  Please contact me if you can help me. Thanks

Official Employee

@ClariS89 and Donna999, 

I'd be more than happy to review your accounts to see how I can help lower your monthly rates. To protect the privacy of your accounts, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services and we can start there.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Regular Contributor

Call in and ask for customer retension.   Regular customer service isnt going tp do much for you.

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify the first and last name of the primary account holder with me? also, I would need the phone number linked to the account, and the full service address of the account, including house number, street name and any unit or apartment number. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 7 in conversation