Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: The "Shop/Upgrade" and "Manage Plan" doesn't work

Regular Visitor

Normally wouldn't post but it's been over a year that mine hasn't worked. I've called countless times and this time I just did the internet chat instead. I kept telling them no matter what they try I can't view/modify my plan. Of course the rep only tried to get me to take a promotion. I specificially said I do not want a promotion I want to manage my own plan.  I was told similar over the year that it was some sort of server issue that would be fixed in time (not true at all). This time i was told I would receive a call within 4 Hours though. So let's see what happens! 

Official Employee

Hello BaconAttack. We apologize for the inconvenience. This is a known issue that affects certain customers. We are working to address this issue. We currently do not have an ETR on the shopping section of our website. In the meantime, I can offer you customer support with going over the service offers and price rates available to your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation