Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: Promotions for Existing Customers

Regular Visitor

I am right there with you and extremely frustrated! I called to cancel my service, which I have had since 1989 under the different names Comcast has had over time. My bill was lowered, told services were the same. I saw the same deal for $20 less a month advertised on TV that night! $49.99 for 100 channels, Blast Internet, free HBO & Streampix. Sad thing is I dont even use the TV services! I only wanted Internet, but was convinced this was the BEST price! AND I turned my Comcast modem/router into the local office on the same day I negociated the “great” deal, and Im still being charged the $11 rental fee two bills later! This is unacceptable! I have called and chatted a total of 3 times. This is my fourth plea for someone to get it right!
Official Employee

Hello @DianeN2Pigs. I can assist with reviewing your account for the returned modem and rental fees. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation