Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: Price raised in the middle of my 2 year contract

New Poster

The same thing has happened to me. I have been a Comcast customer for years, but it really hasn't been until now that I feel totally cheated and that they truly did not care about my "frustration" or anything else that they say they do. I got no where with the rep I was speaking with and asked for a Supervisor. He made the situation worse with his "not caring" attitude. It pretty much is what it is. When I asked to speak to his manager, he said there was no one else to speak with. I argued for a while, but still got no where and I was just boiling at that point. What protects the customer in a 2 year agreement? Comcast is certainly protected if I try and back out. They can continue to raise their prices during the 2 year agreement, but I have to stay in the contract and continue getting swindled. The increase happened in the 3rd month of my 2 year agreement. Idiots!

Official Employee

Hello @TWAGGONER. We're sorry you feel that way. 

Your 2 year agreement pricing is specifically for the bundle package price. Any additional equipment, applicable taxes or fees are not included. This should have been disclosed to you at signup.

If you would like a review of your account for specific charges and offers, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number.

We certainly value your business. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation