Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: Payment Extension

New Poster

I had the something along the same lines happen to me on 05-29-18 except the person claimed they extended the payment date for 06-07-18 but insisted I need to set up an automatic payment withdrawal for that date. The following day, 05-31-18, my service was suspended. I proceeded to contact Xfinity and the rep states she is reactivating service but doesn't see a payment scheduled. So she states shes is scheduling the payment for 06-07-18. I hang up and receive the email confirmation of the billing transaction late but its processed for today 05-31-18. So now my bank account is going to be negative money because the whole point of extending the payment is lack of funds. I call Xfinity for a 3rd time in two days and the first contact rep states “sorry it’s pending, can’t do anything”. I demand a supervisor, 20 mins later a supervisor comes on and says, “call back tomorrow and have someone put a ticket in to possibly refund your account” EXCUSE ME!!! I did not authorize Xfinity to withdraw funds on 05-31-18, per the 2 (TWO) recorded conversations, i clearly authorized a payment withdrawal for 06-07-18. How is this acceptable?!?! I have been a customer since 1992 and this is how the representatives for this company treats me? I am appauled and disgusted. I was basically told, yea we took your money incorrectly but you now have to deal with the consequences BYE!! I need someone above a supervisor to contact me because I am quite certain what was done to me is illegal!!
Official Employee

JJ1961, sorry to hear about your experience. I can look into your ticket for the refund and create the payment arrangement. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help. Just click my name and then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation